Model allows you to run your Rhino Grasshopper definitions on Packhunt. Models are often used to generate geometry, but can also be used to encode any other type of algorithmic logic.
Model you can,
- Run your model with the user inputs by subscribing the
- Display model output results as text or in a table by subscribing the ControlPanel to the Model.
- Trigger the solving of the model only when certain inputs are changed with the
- Assign materials to the geometry to display them with different colours by subscribing the
- Assign layers to the geometry to hide/unhide them in the solution by subscribing the
Below is the configuration example. (Note that some content has been omitted.)
my-model: kind: Model modelFile: my-grasshopper-file.gh triggerSolveOn: [my-value1, my-value2] # OPTIONAL subscribe: # OPTIONAL - kind: ControlPanel frame: my-home-frame source: my-control-panel
See the modelConfig schema docs for more information.