Step 4: Log in to Packhunt
In order to be able to upload your files to Packhunt, you need to log in with the CLI.
Before you start make sure:
- You have a Packhunt account.
- You set up the Packhunt schema for auto-complete.
- You installed the Packhunt CLI successfully.
If you don’t have an account yet, you can sign up at https://app.packhunt.io/sign-up.
1. Go to your profile
- Go to your Packhunt profile and generate your API key.
- Copy your API key by using Ctrl-C.
2. Log in
- In the VSCode terminal, execute
- When asked, select
I have an API keyand hit return.
- When requested, paste your copied API key by right-clicking in the terminal.
- You should see the text:
Successfully logged in ...
3. Verify log in
To check if you are logged in successfully:
ph whoamiin the terminal.
- Run the command.
- It should return
Currently logged in as: ...followed by your email address.
💡 If you are getting the “Unable to login with the API key.” message, make sure your firewall isn’t blocking our APIs.
The following URLs may need to be safelisted.
- To download the CLI: packhunt-cli.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com
- To access schemas: packhunt.io-schemas.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com
- Our API: api.packhunt.io
- Our app: app.packhunt.io