Step 4: Share your project with others
Share your projects with colleagues to collaborate, educate and automate standard tasks.
Before you start, make sure:
- You have a Packhunt account.
- You’ve created a project to be shared.
- The person you want to share the project with has a Packhunt account.
To sign up for Packhunt simply go to https://app.packhunt.io/sign-up.
1. Invite users
To share a project with another user, this user must be a member of your organisation.
- Ask the person you want to invite for their username (see How to find your username for support)
- Go to the organisation overview.
- Find and open your organisation.
- Click on “Members” in the left navigation bar.
- Click on the “Invite user” button.
- Enter the username.
- Choose a role that fits the user’s responsibilities within your organisation.
- Send the invite.
2. Check your invitation status
Check if the invitee has accepted their invitation.
- Find and open the organisation that you invited a user to.
- Click on “Pending invites” in the left navigation bar to see outstanding invitations.
- Click on “Members” to see current members of the organisation (all roles).
- Continue once the invitee has accepted their invitation to your organisation.
3. Share a project
Once the person you want to share your project with is a Member of your organisation, you can share the project with them.
- Go to your project overview.
- Find the project that you want to share and click on the button on the right.
- Click on the “Share project” button.
- Enter the corresponding username and click “Share”.
Once shared, the other user will see the shared project in their project overview list and be able to open the corresponding solution. They cannot edit the project settings nor share the project with others.
Create a new organisation to make sharing more convenient.